Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Congratulations Alex . . . .




This is Alex. My first Grandchild. I guess first Grandchildren are always a little special. Alex surely was and is. He was a delightful child, full of curiosity and energy; just about the sweetest little boy you could ever imagine. (I hope I don't sound too prejudiced!) The top picture is Alex at 17 years of age, all grown up and dressed in his first tux, going to his first big prom. Saturday, he graduates from High School in Greensboro, NC. That's where I'll be all week, bursting with pride and enjoying my visit with my Son and his family.
Congratulations, Alex! Well done! Now it's off to the University of North Carolina and Engineering School. I keep wondering . . . where has the time gone?! It went much too fast. See you all next week.

2 comments:

  1. I know you are proud of Alex! He is a handsome kid I tell ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can you tell Debbi?? Yes, I'm afraid I'm guilty!

    ReplyDelete